Skin Tags & Mole Removal
- Is a viral infection caused by Human Papilloma Virus.
- It is not dangerous but is contagious .
- It can spread from one person to another person or spread from one area to another area on the body.
- Areas affected – usually grow on fingers, toes, on soles or palms. Most commonly on neck and face.
- As it is a virus it should be treated to avoid further spread.
- Consult our doctor to know more.
- Are growths that are painless and mostly harmless. Most commonly occur on face, neck and underarms.
- Causes of skin tags could be many. After the consultation, our doctor will assess the cause of it and treat it.
- Also called nevi or birth mark. They mostly appear during childhood and adolescence.
- Are usually benign growths that are brown or black .
- They can occur anywhere on the body and vary in number, size, color.
- These are mostly harmless but at times can turn into a cancerous growth.
- They can be flat or raised or turn from flat to raised growths or may not change at anytime.
- Rapid increase in size, or change in shape or color or turning symptomatic -itching , scaling, bleeding can be a sign of moles turning cancerous.
At Our clinic, our doctor will assess your condition and provide you the best treatment .